TracPipe® CounterStrike® is safe and proven
Commercial gas piping jobs for assisted living, schools, hi-rise buildings, warehouses, and factories are now being completed nationwide with TracPipe® CounterStrike® flexible gas piping. Flexible gas piping has been in trade use in the United States and Canada since 1989.
TracPipe® CounterStrike® is competitive for commercial bids
Elevated pressure and sizes up to 2″ provide the gas volume required for commercial applications. Our 2″ TracPipe® CounterStrike® is the equivalent of 5″– 6″ low pressure black iron pipe when your local utility provides 5 PSI. elevated pressure. TracPipe® CounterStrike® saves days or even weeks off the time required for a commercial black iron pipe installation. TracPipe® CounterStrike®‘s long, continuous-lengths enable you to pull a run the length of the building as fast as your hi-lift will move you. Most contractors realize savings of up to 80 percent of their estimated time to install rigid pipe.
- AutoFlare fittings require no special tools—no welding.
- TracPipe® CounterStrike® bends and conforms by hand—no joints around obstacles or for long runs—eliminating the majority of potential leak paths.
- Just pull TracPipe® CounterStrike® from the reel and cut with a tube cutter—no exacting measuring and laborious cutting. No pipe threading or welding.
- TracPipe® CounterStrike® is light—overhead installations are painless, and rooftop runs provide additional savings.
TracPipe® CounterStrike® is good business
- Eliminate work place injuries from handling heavy iron pipe and reduce the potential for Workers’ Compensation claims.
- Eliminate costly, heavy-duty trucks. TracPipe® CounterStrike® reels can easily be delivered to your job site in a light-weight van.
- Grow your business without hiring new crews or buying more equipment. Win bids with elevated pressure TracPipe® CounterStrike® installations.
OmegaFlex knows the ropes
TracPipe® CounterStrike®‘s Specifier software will walk you through the sizing process and we’ll help you work out the details of elevated pressure with your local utility.